We know that our Chapter, located in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, represents a perfect opportunity to reach decision making leaders in the Building and Construction industry.
In todays value driven business atmosphere, every expenditure must meet your objectives to promote your product or service to your target market. This program was created as a result of the expressed desire of Service Providers, Vendors, Professional Affiliates, and Contractors to reinforce the “Branding” of their name to achieve consistent and wide spread exposure of their product. Some businesses put a higher value on one-on-one personal contact with decision makers while others express a desire to sponsor a specific event that may relate to their product or service. We have structured our sponsorship program to be flexible and to provide significant added value.
Our partners in the building and construction industry now have the opportunity to reach over 2,000 AIA New Jersey members. We offer the following programs to meet your objectives:
- The CEO Level includes an Allied Membership with AIA-New Jersey, a full page advertising in our quarterly newsletter, a link to your company site from the AIA-NJ website, a website banner ad for one-year, and sponsorship of one our major events, the Service Awards Dinner.
- Platinum, Gold and Silver levels offer packages similar to the opportunities listed above.
- Each of these levels offers a substantial reduction in the a la carte cost of the package.
Please review the complete matrix of options contained in the Annual Sponsorship Initiative for all the details. Included are details about how your company can best meet its needs including:
- The opportunity for consistent year long branding of your product or service
- The chance to meet and work with decision makers through one on one personal contact
- An opportunity to sponsor a specific event that relates to your brand, product or service
- The ability to budget your annual marketing expense
- The flexibility to decide when where and how many marketing dollars you want to spend
- Most importantly, this program offers more value for your marketing resources
If you would like to become a sponsor please contact Kelly Biddle.
Are you a sole practitioner or a small business, and want to have the benefit of connecting with AIA-NJ members. Become an Allied Member.
* AIA New Jersey is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code as a business league. Amounts solicited are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses to the extent allowed by law. AIA New Jersey is a tax exempt organization under Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code as a business league. Amounts solicited are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses to the extent allowed by law.