November 18, 2014
DESIGNrealized is accepting proposals for our 2015 online education program. This is a tremendous opportunity for presenters to share their expertise with architects and building professionals from across the U.S. Presenters will receive complimentary registration for all DESIGNrealized AIA CES programs in 2015, a great way for speakers to fulfill AIA CES 2015 requirements.
For our 2015 DESIGNrealized program we’re looking for speaker proposals that provide inspiration in design and technology. We encourage you to share your experience and inspire AEC professionals to innovate and think outside the box. The program tracks for our 2015 program are listed below and the deadline to submit is November 21, 2014.
Design Program Tracks
- Series 1 : Master Architect Series
- Examine works of architects whose designs, local or national, influence the practice.
- Series 2 : Innovative Building Practices
- Explore methods of design or construction that deliver better buildings for clients.
- Series 3 : Green & the Living Building
- Discuss methods of sustainable design that help foster living buildings.
- Series 4 : Designing for Wellness
- Share how design methods and building material selections can improve well-being.
Technology Program Tracks
- Series 1 : New Uses of Technology
- Learn how firms are using technologies to improve design and construction.
- Series 2 : Project Collaboration
- Discuss technologies that help teams communicate and build a better workflow.
- Series 3 : Websites & Social Media
- Share techniques on how to use the web and social media to grow new business.
- Series 4 : Using BIM in the Small Firm
- Review how small firm projects use BIM and opportunities for new services.
For more information contact:
– Tracie Simmons
– Speaker Coordinator
– e: firstname.lastname@example.org
– p: 415-373-1841
By aiaadmin | Posted in BIM (Information Modeling), Business, Continuing Ed, NJ Architect Newsletter, Technology in Practice | Tagged: AIA CES, DESIGNrealized | Comments (0)