December 7, 2017
Position Description – Jr. Project Manager (FT) – Mineola, NY
JRS Architect, P.C. currently has a full-time Jr. Project Manager position available. This role provides support to the Project Manager/Architect in drafting for specific projects and manages a small or subset of a larger project under the direction of the Project Manager/Architect. The position requires a minimum of a 4-year Architectural Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience working in commercial CAD.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Documents project requirements;
2. Creates and drafts designs obtaining input from the Project Manager/Architect and the client;
3. Manages project schedules; provides input into development of schedules and budget;
4. Provides client support as needed which may include direct client engagement;
5. Keeps the Project Manager/Architect informed of project status;
6. Proactively presents solutions/alternatives for the Project Manager/Architect and client consideration;
7. Adheres to project budget and timelines; proactively identifies concerns to the Project Manager/Architect.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough knowledge of AutoCad, Revit, architectural design, drafting, detailing, building codes and materials, constructions techniques and costs. Key success factors are a strong understanding of project planning and timely execution with a focus on delivering projects on budget.
Candidates may email their cover letter with salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JRS is an EEO employer. JRS does not sponsor individuals for the purposes of obtaining H-1 Visas.
Architects are skilled professionals who listen to you, interpret your wishes, help realize your building dreams, and add value at every stage of a project.