April 11, 2011
NJ YOUNG PROFESSIONALS MULTI-GROUP MIXER
Register at email@example.com by Tuesday April 26th to Attend this Event FREE!
Date: Thursday, April 28th
Time: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
10 Livingston Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
NJ Young Professionals (NJYP) will be hosting their 10th bi-annual Young Professionals Multi-Group Mixer, scheduled to take place on April 28, 2011, in New Brunswick. As always 15-20 YP organizations are expected to participate and 400-600 Young Professionals from across the state will attend.
The purpose of the YP Multi-Group Mixer is to bring together young professionals from various organizations for a night of social networking… and for group-to-group cross exposure. Young professionals attend to make new contacts, make new friends, and to learn about other organizations.
Cost for group participation:
AIANJ members may be a part of this event for FREE. Just send your first and last name and your AIA# to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of business on April 26, 2011.
Who can attend the Mixer:
This event is limited to those who are 21-39 years old. If your organization extends beyond that age range we ask that you let your members know the range that is being targeted. All professionals are invited to attend as are students and those seeking employment.
If you are NOT on our guest list you will be charged $20 at the door, no exceptions.
Those on the guest list will be let in without getting charged anything.
Participants will be asked what group they are with when they arrive.
AGAIN, everyone not on the guest list will be charged $20.
“Business” or “business casual” dress is required.
The list of participating organizations are as follows:
1. AIA NJ Emerging Professionals / Young Architects Forum
3. ArcCook College Young Alumni
4. CoreNet NJ Chapter
5. JGAP (Jewish Graduate Students and Young Professionals) of Princeton
6. Let My People Go
7. Morris County Jaycees
9. New Jersey State Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
10. New Jersey Young Democrats
11. New Jersey Young Latino Professionals
12. New Leaders Council-NJ Chapter
13. New Jersey Young Professionals
14. Young Professionals for Planned Parenthood
15. Rutgers University Alumni Association
16. Rutgers Young Alumni Association
17. Team Charity
18. The Lukemia & Lymphoma Society-Young Professionals Committee
19. The Mercer County Young Democrats
20. United Way Young Professionals
21. Urban League of Morris County
22. Wgirls New Jersey
23. Young Lawyers Committee, Mercer County Bar Association
24. Young Professionals Network (YPN) of Cape May County Chamber of Commerce
Architects are creative professionals, educated, trained, and experienced in the art and science of building design, and licensed to practice architecture. Their designs respond to client needs, wants and vision, protect public safety, provide economic value, are innovative, inspire and contribute positively to the community and the environment.