Nominations are Open for the 2019
AIA New Jersey Officer and Trustee Elections
Be a part of Your AIA.
Make a difference in Your Profession.
Add Your Voice to the conversation.
AIA New Jersey is looking for members who are interested in serving in officer positions for the 2019 year. Every year an election is held to fill a number of these volunteer positions. Please consider stepping up and giving back.
AIA NJ IS ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR:
– 2019 Vice President (1-year term)
– 2019 President-Elect (1-year term)
– 2019-20 Treasurer (2-year term)
– 12 At-large Trustee Positions Available (1-year term)
(At-large Trustee information and application here)
This is an excellent opportunity to have a voice in the workings of an organization that builds and sustains the VALUE OF THE ARCHITECT.
If you have an interest becoming a leader of AIA-NJ or would like to know more about any of the offices, please contact Ben Lee, AIA , 2018 Nominations Committee Chairperson, no later than March 14, 2018.
Previously Elected 2019 Officers that will serve alongside the New Officials:
– President – Judy Donnelly, AIA
– Immediate Past President – Verity Frizzell, FAIA
– Secretary – John Cwikla, AIA (Second-year of a 2-year term)
Special Announcement for Emerging Professionals and Associate AIA members: There are various appointments available for EPiC, YAF/YARD, please contact Jessica O’Donnell, AIA