March 18, 2020
Nominations are currently being accepted for the following elected offices of the 2021 AIA New Jersey Executive Committee:
- President-Elect: 1-year term to be immediately followed by 1 year as President & 1 year as Immediate Past President
- Vice President: 1-year term
- Treasurer: 2-year term
- YARD: (Young Architects Regional Director) 2-year term
The powers and duties of each office are described in Article 6 of the current bylaws.
Parties interested in elected positions shall reply to the Nominations Chair, Judy Donnelly, AIA via email: email@example.com
by Thursday, April 2, 2020.
Nominations are also being accepted for the following appointed Board of Trustees positions:
- (6) At-Large Trustees: 1-year term
- Public Board Member: 1-year term
The powers and duties of each office are described in Article 7 of the current bylaws.
Parties interested in appointed positions shall reply to the Nominations Chair, Judy Donnelly, AIA via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Tuesday, August 18, 2020.
2021 Positions that are not up for election:
- President – Joshua Zinder, AIA
- Immediate Past President – Steve Lazarus, AIA
- Secretary – Manuel Pereiras, AIA
- Regional Associate Director – Lauren Harris, Assoc. AIA
- Regional Representative – Michael Hanrahan, AIA
By Stacey Ruhle Kliesch, AIA, AIA NJ Advocacy Consultant | Posted in AIA-NJ News, Uncategorized | Tagged: #AIA, #AIANJ, #AIANJNominations, #nominations | Comments (0)