- This event has passed.
Equity in Apprenticeship: AXP and Giving our Interns Equal Access
August 27, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Just 2% of US licensed / registered Architects are identified as African American. It is a public necessity to ensure our profession looks like the communities in which we serve.
Join us for any of our 6 sessions breaking down the issues and smart solutions as we try to create lasting change in our lifetimes.
- Thursday, July 30th 7-9pm Equity in Early Education: If We Can See It, We Can Achieve It
- Thursday, Aug 13th 7-9pm Equity in Architecture Education: Removing Road Blocks
- Thursday, Aug 27th 7-9pm Equity in Apprenticeship: AXP and giving our Interns equal access
- Thursday, Sept 10th 7-9pm Equity in Testing: What the ARE can learn from LSAT and Barbri
- Thursday, Sept 24th 7-9pm Equity in Licensing: NCARB and the Princeton Theory of Licensure
- Thursday, Oct 8th 7-9pm Equity in the Profession: Building a More Diverse Architecture Industry
FREE and available to all nationwide via zoom Each webinar will be worth 2 AIA LUs pending approval Panelists subject to change throughout this series All times listed are Eastern Time