Highlights of the measures include:
- “Implement temperature screening before employees enter the business each shift… send home anyone with a temperature or fever of 100.4 F or higher.” Employers will be allowed to have their employees self-report their own temperatures prior to the s tart of the work day.
- Wearing masks while on-site (within the perimeter of operations both inside and outdoors):
- PA specifies “… requiring that every person present at a work site wear masks/face coverings” at all times.”
- Exceptions allowed for eating or drinking during that active duration.
- PA requires: staggered breaks as needed and “sufficient amount of space for employees to have breaks and meals while maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet, arranging seating to have employees facing forward and not across from each other in eating and break settings.”
- 6 foot distancing required:
- “unless the safety of the public or workers require deviation (e.g. drywalling, team lift).”
Please be safe and ensure that your project teams are aware of these additional safety measures.