- This event has passed.
USGBC NJ: Demystifying New Jersey Energy Efficiency Incentives (for New + Existing Buildings)
June 1 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join USGBC New Jersey for a comprehensive overview of available energy efficiency incentives for new and existing buildings of all types in the State of New Jersey. The panel of experts includes representatives from New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program, PSE&G, NJ Economic Development Authority, and USGBC to discuss the various rebates, financing, and tax credits/deductions that building owners and developers can access to increase the energy efficiency of all types of buildings. This session is being submitted for 1.5 GBCI CEUs and 1.5 AIA LUs.
- available rebates from the New Jersey Clean Energy Program and PSE&G
- federal tax incentives were created or expanded by the Inflation Reduction of 2022
- the newly created Garden State Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-PACE) financing can be used to finance investments to increase the energy efficiency of new and existing buildings
- how these programs overlap and how they can all be combined to catalyze increased investment in the energy efficiency of new and existing buildings
- MODERATOR: Matthew Kaplan, CEO, ReVireo and USGBC NJ Market Leadership Advisory Board member
- Tim Fagan, Manager, Evaluation Process Improvement and Control, PSE&G
- John Sousa, Outreach Manager, Energy Efficiency, TRC (for NJCEP)
- Ben Evans, Federal Legislative Director, USGBC
- Max Frank, Project Officer – Clean Energy, Office of Economic Transformation, New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA)
Register today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/625251864157