Licensed Architects, Interns, Associates and Students – there are benefits to all levels of your architectural career. Become a member to start receiving the benefits of being part of the professional organization with over 300 state and local chapters.
Benefits of AIA Membership:
As an architect there are many benefits to being an AIA member. A few of the many are:
- Inclusion at AIA Local, State and National levels
- Use of AIA credentials
- Professional resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Benifit from National advertisement campaign
- Access to National resources, such as Career Center and Contract Documents
- Legislative Voice
- Online Handbook with municipal and state contacts
- Quarterly newsletter
- Professional practice assistance
- Professional interest groups
- Eligibility to be listed in New Jersey firm directory
Learn more about the different membership options or join online at AIA national.
Any questions or assistance contact Kelly Biddle at email@example.com
Membership in AIA New Jersey includes three areas, your Local Section, your AIA New Jersey State Chapter, and AIA National. Dues for all three organizations is made through one payment to the national component and distributed locally. Download the most recent Dues Table to see the local and state membership levels.